This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Click-2-Heel Ltd. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website for the purpose of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This policy will explain the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- How we collect, share and use your information
Click-2-Heel Ltd are the sole owners of the information collected on this site or through the forms you submit. We only have access to/collect information that you give us via email, forms or other contact from you; this can include texts, call records, video, photography – with the purposes of:
- Providing our service to you (legitimate interest/reasons)
- To improve our service to others
- For educational/ training purposes where you will not be identified personally or where we will be sharing data with your explicit consent to do so.
- To advise you of and to market our own products and services.
We will not sell, swap or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
We also use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver marketing information. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our service delivery. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time by emailing us.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to:
- Change/correct any data we hold about you.
- Have us delete any data we hold about you – however, do note we have a legitimate interest if you are a client to have your data to fulfil our contractual obligation to you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Any personal data provided by you will remain confidential, and will not be shared with third parties without your specific consent, other than as necessary to fulfil our service, e.g. to consult your vet (with your consent) or if forces by police or regulatory bodies or legal advisors.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We also protect your information offline. Only staff who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
When you visit our website we collect information to help us to understand how visitors use our site and to make improvements. This information consists of your IP address, your browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Chrome), when you visited and which pages you visited or downloaded during your visit. We cannot use this information to find out further personal information about you, and will not share any individual information unless required to do so by law. Usage of a cookie is solely used to understand how to improve our web presence.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.