Comprehensive Puppy Training Course & Private Coaching - Instant Access
Own the video lessons and downloadable content plus, book your 2 private online coaching sessions for just £199.
This comprehensive course is split into four sections plus 2 online coaching sessions where you want them most:
1. Prior to getting a puppy
- Choosing the right breed for your time, lifestyle and finances and finding a good breeder.
- Questions to ask the breeder,
- Preparations for puppy's arrival,
- Equipment to purchase and,
- How to travel puppy home
2. First steps
- Understanding their primary method of learning, using this to establish some effective tools and understanding what patterns to put in place from the outset.
- Understanding emotions and the impact this has on behaviour.
- Reading Body Language in training, environmental situations and everyday life.
- Various options for creating a safe place and toilet training.
- Health check preparations at home, what the vet will be looking for and vaccination information
3. Life skills
- Managing Play Biting,
- Exercises to teach children and
- How to handle excessive play biting.
- Station training - using locations to re-direct puppy or using environmental cues such as eating dinner to mean go to a place.
- Games and activities to develop confidence with novelty and sounds.
- Avoiding guarding - including how to make your puppy feel safe around food,
- Various methods for getting puppy away from objects or to drop them without them knowing and behaviours on furniture.
- Daily management of food, training, sleep and exercise.
- Early socialisation prior to vaccinations
- Managing 2 dogs.
4. Early foundation training
- Understanding the training process and implementing a consistent method of communication.
- Extensive handling exercises and how to introduce equipment.
- Early preparation for separation,
- Managing jumping up and handling visitors to the home.
- How to get focus, step by step process for successful recalls, early lead work, sit, stand and down.
- Safety position, hand targets and their uses on early walks.
- Simple movements, duration behaviours and play behaviours with you and with other dogs.
- Finally, what your early walks might look like and how to use various tools and techniques you have been taught.
Comprehensive Puppy Training Course - Instant Access
Own the full course and 2 private coaching sessions for just £199!